Mag: Sandra Bullock At ‘Rock Bottom’ After Ryan Reynolds Begins Dating Blake Lively
12:02 pm, November 22nd, 2011
OK! magazine wrongly claims she reacted by getting a “new face.”
And now the National Enquirer, which this past summer said Bullock was “primed for a passionate love affair” with George Clooney and addicted to chewing tobacco, argues that the actress has hit “rock bottom,” and is even turning down work because she’s so upset over Reynolds and Lively.
“The Oscar winner suffered an emotional breakdown” after hearing about the new couple, claims the Enquirer, with a so-called “insider” describing Bullock as “reeling.”
The “insider” explains, “At one point, I’m sure she thought maybe she and Ryan had a chance at love and started looking at him as potential husband material.”
Now supposedly heartbroken again, Bullock is said to have retreated from the world, including possibly starring in Clint Eastwood‘s film Trouble with the Curve.
“She’s not in a good head space right now, and the last thing she wants is to dive into an emotionally wrenching, high-profile movie,” explains the “insider.”
As Gossip Cop has reported for months, Bullock and Reynolds are friends – and were never romantically involved.
Linking her professional decisions to non-existent jealousy is silly.
Claiming the single mom is undergoing an “emotional breakdown” because of Blake Lively is even more ridiculous, but, sadly, not surprising for a publication that’s been so wrong, so often about Bullock.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “completely wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank