Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Are (Still) NOT Dating
1:19 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Outlets are hoping their relationship is romantic.
That’s why sites rushed to speculate about Reynolds and Bullock after the duo celebrated New Year’s Eve together at Bess Bistro in Austin, Texas.
In an article that’s since been removed, The Daily Mail wrote, “The Proposal stars were spotted leaving the restaurant together at 2 am,” a report picked up by HollywoodLife, which announces, “It looks like the two may be taking their friendship to the next level!”
No, they are not.
They are friends, period.
A rep for Bullock tells Gossip Cop “a group of friends” that included the actress and Reynolds rang in 2011 “as nothing more than friends.”
As for why the Daily Mail yanked the article implying a romance between the two, a rep for Reynolds says, ”I’m sure it was pulled because there is no truth to it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In