Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds Are (Still) NOT Dating
1:19 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Outlets are hoping their relationship is romantic.
That’s why sites rushed to speculate about Reynolds and Bullock after the duo celebrated New Year’s Eve together at Bess Bistro in Austin, Texas.
In an article that’s since been removed, The Daily Mail wrote, “The Proposal stars were spotted leaving the restaurant together at 2 am,” a report picked up by HollywoodLife, which announces, “It looks like the two may be taking their friendship to the next level!”
No, they are not.
They are friends, period.
A rep for Bullock tells Gossip Cop “a group of friends” that included the actress and Reynolds rang in 2011 “as nothing more than friends.”
As for why the Daily Mail yanked the article implying a romance between the two, a rep for Reynolds says, ”I’m sure it was pulled because there is no truth to it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents