CLAIM: Sandra Bullock “Getting Close” With Married Bodyguard Peter Weireter
2:39 pm, July 3rd, 2013
The magazine quotes a so-called “friend” of the actress as saying, “Peter has been a bodyguard of Sandy’s for years, and she’s grown to trust him more than any other man in her life. They’ve become inseparable — and it’s made his wife very uncomfortable.”
Star’s insider adds, “Peter spends more time with Sandra than he does with his own family. When he actually is at home with [wife] Toni, he spends much of the time on the phone with Sandy.”
“Toni hates it. Peter will drop everything to be there for Sandy, and Toni can’t help but wonder what’s going on between them,” says the tab’s source. “She’s very insecure about their close friendship.”
The mag goes on to talk about how close Weireter and Bullock’s young son Louis have become, how Bullock has introduced her guard to her family, and her “overwhelming affection” for him.
It turns out the same outlet that’s repeatedly made false allegations about Bullock in the past — including the claim that she was getting breast implants for Christmas — is once again way off base.
A rep for Bullock tells Gossip Cop that Star was furnished with a statement that blasted the Weireter rumor as “completely false and absurd,” but the tabloid refused to include it in its story.
For anyone who wants to see what Bullock’s camp told Star, it reads as follows:
Your story is completely false and absurd. Sandra Bullock is good friends with both Peter AND his wife. Your suggestion that their relationship is anything other than professional, is despicable and fabricated for your pure financial gain. If you publish anything else as our comment, then any such statement will be false and we will take appropriate action.
We think that says it all.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship