Sandra Bullock Movie Set in Boston Rocked by Major Bus Crash
5:57 pm, July 9th, 2012
A Boston city bus carrying approximately 20 people crashed into a parked production truck on the set of Sandra Bullock’s new movie The Heat on Monday in a scary, chaotic scene reminiscent of the actress’ breakout action film Speed.
The accident happened in the Roxbury section of the city at about 9:30 a.m.
Ambulances arrived within minutes of the collision, and paramedics took away a number of hurt passengers on stretchers.
According to local reports, at least 11 people were taken to the hospital for treatment, although none with life-threatening injuries.
Police with the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority are investigating what exactly went wrong.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for both actresses for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?