Sandra Bullock Movie Set in Boston Rocked by Major Bus Crash
5:57 pm, July 9th, 2012
A Boston city bus carrying approximately 20 people crashed into a parked production truck on the set of Sandra Bullock’s new movie The Heat on Monday in a scary, chaotic scene reminiscent of the actress’ breakout action film Speed.
The accident happened in the Roxbury section of the city at about 9:30 a.m.
Ambulances arrived within minutes of the collision, and paramedics took away a number of hurt passengers on stretchers.
According to local reports, at least 11 people were taken to the hospital for treatment, although none with life-threatening injuries.
Police with the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority are investigating what exactly went wrong.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for both actresses for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?