Sandra Bullock and Brett Ratner Slam Tabloid’s Hookup Story
12:34 pm, March 7th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
According to the tabloid, two years after her marriage to Jesse James ended, Bullock is “hooking up” with Ratner.
A so-called “eyewitness” claims the pair “definitely looked like they were more than just friends” while supposedly cuddling at an Oscars after-party, adding, “They were together all night, and they ended up with a kiss.”
Ratner’s “bad boy” reputation allegedly has Bullock’s friends upset about her starting to date him.
“But unfortunately, Sandra doesn’t seem to be thinking about that – or for that matter, anything that might happen in the future,” writes the magazine. “As gorgeous as she is, the insecure star is simply happy that someone finds her attractive.”
And In Touch is “simply happy” to print totally baseless rumors as fact.
Bullock and Ratner are NOT dating, and they did NOT hook up at any Oscar night party.
In a joint statement, the pair exclusively tells Gossip Cop, “We think that it’s incredibly sad that in these times, this magazine would resort to complete fabrication, solely for financial gain. There is not a shred of accuracy in their story.”
Bullock and Ratner continue, “We have not seen nor spoken to each for over a decade. We both had a great time after the Oscars, just not with each other.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always