MAG: Sandra Bullock Has New Face
8:58 pm, November 16th, 2011
This time, the tab is going a step further.
Now, OK! is convinced Bullock got herself a “new face” as a response to Reynolds dating the much younger Blake Lively.
According to the mag, the 47-year-old Bullock “sported lips that looked noticeably poutier and fresh-looking skin” at JFK airport in New York recently.
“It looks like she got a little bit of help with her lips and her smile lines,” explains a so-called “friend.”
A different “source” adds that Bullock “appears to have had a forehead lift a few years ago and now undergoes a regular regimen of injectables,” including Botox for her eyes and Radiesse for the folds around her mouth.
“Losing Ryan to Blake has been a big blow to her ego and she is definitely panicking,” the “friend” tells OK!
First of all, and hopefully for the last time, BULLOCK AND REYNOLDS DID NOT DATE.
The idea that she freaked out about Lively and Reynolds is patently untrue, because rumors about her and Reynolds were 100% inaccurate.
Second, Bullock has not had the cosmetic work OK! insists she has.
The report is “completely false,” a rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, adding, ”She has done nothing to her lips nor her face. Her lips are exactly the same as they have always been.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody