MAG: Sandra Bullock “Ripped Into” Matt Lauer After Today Show Interview
12:02 am, January 5th, 2012VIDEO
According to the tab, “The minute the camera blinked off, Sandra ripped into SmartAss [Lauer] for repeatedly needling that she’s on-screen ‘for only 24 minutes!’”
Bullock “couldn’t believe Matt kept poking so-called ‘fun,’ telling millions of viewers that she’s hardly in the movie,” adds the mag’s so-called “source.”
The Oscar winner allegedly “went right in his face about it after the show,” says the tab, which claims that when the news anchor attempted to apologize, “Sandra stormed off.”
Whoa, that’s pretty dramatic for morning television!
But, like some other Enquirer tales, this one is Extremely Wrong and Incredibly False.
As you can see in the video below, Bullock openly acknowledges her part in the film is small, saying of starring roles, “I’ve already had those moments.” She further explains that she was so enamored with the project, she was happy to have any part in the movie at all.
In any case, a source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own