Samuel Larsen of Glee Chops Off Trademark Dreadlocks (PHOTOS)
1:20 pm, May 26th, 2013PHOTOS
Samuel Larsen of “Glee” looks like a new man!
The singer-actor, who got a recurring role on the show after winning “The Glee Project,” chopped off his trademark dreadlocks and documented the makeover in a shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren.
Oh, and he took his shirt off for the pictures.
Larsen seems thrilled with his new, shorter do.
On Saturday, he tweeted, “Just for the record my neck feels freakin awesome okay. Seriously. #holla.”
Check out the photos below — Do you prefer Larsen’s long dreads or his cleaned-up look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting