Samuel Larsen of Glee Chops Off Trademark Dreadlocks (PHOTOS)
1:20 pm, May 26th, 2013PHOTOS
Samuel Larsen of “Glee” looks like a new man!
The singer-actor, who got a recurring role on the show after winning “The Glee Project,” chopped off his trademark dreadlocks and documented the makeover in a shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren.
Oh, and he took his shirt off for the pictures.
Larsen seems thrilled with his new, shorter do.
On Saturday, he tweeted, “Just for the record my neck feels freakin awesome okay. Seriously. #holla.”
Check out the photos below — Do you prefer Larsen’s long dreads or his cleaned-up look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z