Samuel Larsen of Glee Chops Off Trademark Dreadlocks (PHOTOS)
1:20 pm, May 26th, 2013PHOTOS
Samuel Larsen of “Glee” looks like a new man!
The singer-actor, who got a recurring role on the show after winning “The Glee Project,” chopped off his trademark dreadlocks and documented the makeover in a shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren.
Oh, and he took his shirt off for the pictures.
Larsen seems thrilled with his new, shorter do.
On Saturday, he tweeted, “Just for the record my neck feels freakin awesome okay. Seriously. #holla.”
Check out the photos below — Do you prefer Larsen’s long dreads or his cleaned-up look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us