12:10 pm, February 11th, 2012
WASHINGTON, DC – MARCH 18: U.S. President Barack Obama delivers a statement about Libya in the East Room of the White House March 18, 2011 in Washington, DC. Lybian leader Muammar Gaddafi declared an immediate cease-fire against the pro-democracy rebels in the east of the country after the United Nations Security Council voted last night to authorize military action and a no-fly zone. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White