Samuel L. Jackson: I Voted For President Obama Because He’s Black
11:00 am, February 11th, 2012
“I voted for Barack because he was black,” Jackson is quoted by the New York Post as saying in the magazine.
He continues, “‘Cuz that’s what other folks vote for other people – because they look like them.”
Jackson explains, “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.”
“I know politicians say [bleep]; they lie. ‘Cuz they want to get elected,” adds the Oscar nominated actor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?