Samuel L. Jackson: I Voted For President Obama Because He’s Black
11:00 am, February 11th, 2012
“I voted for Barack because he was black,” Jackson is quoted by the New York Post as saying in the magazine.
He continues, “‘Cuz that’s what other folks vote for other people – because they look like them.”
Jackson explains, “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.”
“I know politicians say [bleep]; they lie. ‘Cuz they want to get elected,” adds the Oscar nominated actor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?