Samuel L. Jackson: I Voted For President Obama Because He’s Black
11:00 am, February 11th, 2012
“I voted for Barack because he was black,” Jackson is quoted by the New York Post as saying in the magazine.
He continues, “‘Cuz that’s what other folks vote for other people – because they look like them.”
Jackson explains, “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.”
“I know politicians say [bleep]; they lie. ‘Cuz they want to get elected,” adds the Oscar nominated actor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting