Britney Spears Case Over, Sam Lutfi Trial Against Singer’s Parents Dismissed
7:49 pm, November 1st, 2012
The judge dismissed the case on Thursday after declaring that Lutfi’s attorney did not present sufficient evidence.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lutfi claimed Spears’ mother Lynne defamed him in her memoir, and that her father Jamie pushed him out of his alleged role as the singer’s manager, conceivably costing him millions.
The attorney for Spears’ family argued earlier today that Lutfi’s team didn’t meet the plantiff’s burden of proof — and the judge agreed.
The family won’t have to fork over a single dime, and could even sue Lutfi for attorneys’ fees.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress