Britney Spears Case Over, Sam Lutfi Trial Against Singer’s Parents Dismissed
7:49 pm, November 1st, 2012
The judge dismissed the case on Thursday after declaring that Lutfi’s attorney did not present sufficient evidence.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lutfi claimed Spears’ mother Lynne defamed him in her memoir, and that her father Jamie pushed him out of his alleged role as the singer’s manager, conceivably costing him millions.
The attorney for Spears’ family argued earlier today that Lutfi’s team didn’t meet the plantiff’s burden of proof — and the judge agreed.
The family won’t have to fork over a single dime, and could even sue Lutfi for attorneys’ fees.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West