Britney Spears Case Over, Sam Lutfi Trial Against Singer’s Parents Dismissed
7:49 pm, November 1st, 2012
The judge dismissed the case on Thursday after declaring that Lutfi’s attorney did not present sufficient evidence.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lutfi claimed Spears’ mother Lynne defamed him in her memoir, and that her father Jamie pushed him out of his alleged role as the singer’s manager, conceivably costing him millions.
The attorney for Spears’ family argued earlier today that Lutfi’s team didn’t meet the plantiff’s burden of proof — and the judge agreed.
The family won’t have to fork over a single dime, and could even sue Lutfi for attorneys’ fees.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank