Britney Spears Case Over, Sam Lutfi Trial Against Singer’s Parents Dismissed
7:49 pm, November 1st, 2012
The judge dismissed the case on Thursday after declaring that Lutfi’s attorney did not present sufficient evidence.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Lutfi claimed Spears’ mother Lynne defamed him in her memoir, and that her father Jamie pushed him out of his alleged role as the singer’s manager, conceivably costing him millions.
The attorney for Spears’ family argued earlier today that Lutfi’s team didn’t meet the plantiff’s burden of proof — and the judge agreed.
The family won’t have to fork over a single dime, and could even sue Lutfi for attorneys’ fees.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage