Sam Claflin Playing Finnick Odair in Catching Fire?
5:54 pm, July 17th, 2012
According to a flurry of reports, the Snow White and the Huntsman actor is either the “frontrunner” or on the “short list” to play Finnick in the hugely anticipated sequel to The Hunger Games.
There’s been no confirmation yet that Claflin and producers are in formal negotiations, nor has Lionsgate commented on the rumor.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation of Clafin’s “frontrunner” status.
If Claflin winds up with the coveted role, he’d join Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amanda Plummer and other recent additions to the Catching Fire cast, which will eventually employ virtually everyone in Hollywood.
Would you like to see Claflin in the role?
Or do you have someone else in mind for Finnick?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?