Sam Champion of “Good Morning America” Weds Rubem Robierb
5:59 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Sam Champion is a married man.
The “Good Morning America” weather anchor and his fiancé, photographer Rubem Robierb, tied the knot on Friday in New York.
They wed in a small ceremony held in Champion’s apartment, attended by friends including “GMA” personalities Lara Spencer and Josh Elliott.
Robin Roberts, who has spent recent months recovering from a bone marrow transplant, was also present.
Champion and Robierb, who met a few years ago at a New Year’s Eve party, announced their engagement in October.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship