Sam Champion of “Good Morning America” Weds Rubem Robierb
5:59 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Sam Champion is a married man.
The “Good Morning America” weather anchor and his fiancé, photographer Rubem Robierb, tied the knot on Friday in New York.
They wed in a small ceremony held in Champion’s apartment, attended by friends including “GMA” personalities Lara Spencer and Josh Elliott.
Robin Roberts, who has spent recent months recovering from a bone marrow transplant, was also present.
Champion and Robierb, who met a few years ago at a New Year’s Eve party, announced their engagement in October.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles