Sam Champion of “Good Morning America” Weds Rubem Robierb
5:59 pm, December 22nd, 2012
Sam Champion is a married man.
The “Good Morning America” weather anchor and his fiancé, photographer Rubem Robierb, tied the knot on Friday in New York.
They wed in a small ceremony held in Champion’s apartment, attended by friends including “GMA” personalities Lara Spencer and Josh Elliott.
Robin Roberts, who has spent recent months recovering from a bone marrow transplant, was also present.
Champion and Robierb, who met a few years ago at a New Year’s Eve party, announced their engagement in October.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?