Sally Struthers Arrested for Drunk Driving
1:50 pm, September 13th, 2012
Sally Struthers was reportedly arrested for drunk driving in Maine on Wednesday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The “All in the Family” star was busted shortly after midnight for operating under the influence and released after posting $160 bail.
Her arraignment is reportedly scheduled for December 14.
First-time offenders typically get a $500 fine and 90-day driver’s license suspension.
Struthers, perhaps best known in recent years as the spokesperson for ChildFund International, is currently starring in a Maine production of the play “9 to 5.”
Her rep tells Gossip Cop: “Sally is working and she is fine and she loves The Ogunquit Playhouse and her yearly time in Ogunquit [Maine]. We deny these charges.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014