Sally Struthers Arrested for Drunk Driving
1:50 pm, September 13th, 2012
Sally Struthers was reportedly arrested for drunk driving in Maine on Wednesday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The “All in the Family” star was busted shortly after midnight for operating under the influence and released after posting $160 bail.
Her arraignment is reportedly scheduled for December 14.
First-time offenders typically get a $500 fine and 90-day driver’s license suspension.
Struthers, perhaps best known in recent years as the spokesperson for ChildFund International, is currently starring in a Maine production of the play “9 to 5.”
Her rep tells Gossip Cop: “Sally is working and she is fine and she loves The Ogunquit Playhouse and her yearly time in Ogunquit [Maine]. We deny these charges.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game