Sally Struthers Arrested for Drunk Driving
1:50 pm, September 13th, 2012
Sally Struthers was reportedly arrested for drunk driving in Maine on Wednesday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The “All in the Family” star was busted shortly after midnight for operating under the influence and released after posting $160 bail.
Her arraignment is reportedly scheduled for December 14.
First-time offenders typically get a $500 fine and 90-day driver’s license suspension.
Struthers, perhaps best known in recent years as the spokesperson for ChildFund International, is currently starring in a Maine production of the play “9 to 5.”
Her rep tells Gossip Cop: “Sally is working and she is fine and she loves The Ogunquit Playhouse and her yearly time in Ogunquit [Maine]. We deny these charges.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody