Sage Stallone Reportedly Had “White Powder” in Room at Time of Death
11:57 am, July 18th, 2012
According to reports, investigators recovered “several little baggies in the bedroom,” with the possibility raised that the powder could be cocaine or crushed pills, such as Vicodin.
More than 60 large pill bottles, at least some containing a generic form of Vicodin, were also found in Stallone’s room, says TMZ.
An autopsy conducted earlier this week was inconclusive, and the coroner is waiting for toxicology reports before declaring an official cause of death.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting