Sage Stallone Reportedly Had “White Powder” in Room at Time of Death
11:57 am, July 18th, 2012
According to reports, investigators recovered “several little baggies in the bedroom,” with the possibility raised that the powder could be cocaine or crushed pills, such as Vicodin.
More than 60 large pill bottles, at least some containing a generic form of Vicodin, were also found in Stallone’s room, says TMZ.
An autopsy conducted earlier this week was inconclusive, and the coroner is waiting for toxicology reports before declaring an official cause of death.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z