Sage Stallone Reportedly Had “White Powder” in Room at Time of Death
11:57 am, July 18th, 2012
According to reports, investigators recovered “several little baggies in the bedroom,” with the possibility raised that the powder could be cocaine or crushed pills, such as Vicodin.
More than 60 large pill bottles, at least some containing a generic form of Vicodin, were also found in Stallone’s room, says TMZ.
An autopsy conducted earlier this week was inconclusive, and the coroner is waiting for toxicology reports before declaring an official cause of death.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?