Sage Stallone Reportedly Had “White Powder” in Room at Time of Death
11:57 am, July 18th, 2012
According to reports, investigators recovered “several little baggies in the bedroom,” with the possibility raised that the powder could be cocaine or crushed pills, such as Vicodin.
More than 60 large pill bottles, at least some containing a generic form of Vicodin, were also found in Stallone’s room, says TMZ.
An autopsy conducted earlier this week was inconclusive, and the coroner is waiting for toxicology reports before declaring an official cause of death.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Celebrate Anniversary
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry