Sage Stallone Remembered at Funeral
6:24 pm, July 21st, 2012
Sage Stallone was emotionally remembered by friends and family at his funeral on Saturday.
He was memorialized at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church in Brentwood, Calif.
Among the attendees were Sage’s parents, Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack, Sly’s wife Jennifer Flavin and his brother Frank Stallone.
An autopsy conducted earlier this week was inconclusive, and it will be several weeks until toxicology results are available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party