Sage Stallone Reportedly Dead for Days Before Discovery, Pills Found On Scene
1:13 pm, July 14th, 2012
TMZ is citing law enforcement sources who say Sylvester Stallone’s son had been living in squalor in a trash-strewn Los Angeles residence, and that he’d not been heard from in the week leading up to his death.
He was reportedly deceased for a minimum of three days.
Sage’s mother, Sasha Czack, is said to have asked his housekeeper to check on him when she’d been unable to make contact, at which point Stallone’s body was found.
Authorities also reportedly found two drawers filled with pill bottles, according to the site, which quotes a source as saying the room was “disgusting” and littered with garbage.
It’s believed that Stallone’s death was accidental — not a suicide — although no official determination has been made.
No suicide note was found on the scene, and there were no signs of foul play or trauma.
An autopsy is expected to be conducted in the next few days.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity