Sacha Baron Cohen Planning Spy Spoof
4:45 pm, August 6th, 2012
Sacha Baron Cohen may go from The Dictator to the secret agent.
The Borat and Bruno star has sold an untitled James Bond spoof to Paramount, featuring a suave spy “forced to go on the run with his long-lost brother, a moronic soccer hooligan.”
It’s not been confirmed whether Baron Cohen will play the central character.
The comedian is working on the script with screenwriter Phil Johnston.
He’s long been attached to a future biopic of Queen frontman Freddie Mercury.
Would you be intrigued to see a Baron Cohen spy comedy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look