Sacha Baron Cohen Planning Spy Spoof
4:45 pm, August 6th, 2012
Sacha Baron Cohen may go from The Dictator to the secret agent.
The Borat and Bruno star has sold an untitled James Bond spoof to Paramount, featuring a suave spy “forced to go on the run with his long-lost brother, a moronic soccer hooligan.”
It’s not been confirmed whether Baron Cohen will play the central character.
The comedian is working on the script with screenwriter Phil Johnston.
He’s long been attached to a future biopic of Queen frontman Freddie Mercury.
Would you be intrigued to see a Baron Cohen spy comedy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down