Sacha Baron Cohen Planning Spy Spoof
4:45 pm, August 6th, 2012
Sacha Baron Cohen may go from The Dictator to the secret agent.
The Borat and Bruno star has sold an untitled James Bond spoof to Paramount, featuring a suave spy “forced to go on the run with his long-lost brother, a moronic soccer hooligan.”
It’s not been confirmed whether Baron Cohen will play the central character.
The comedian is working on the script with screenwriter Phil Johnston.
He’s long been attached to a future biopic of Queen frontman Freddie Mercury.
Would you be intrigued to see a Baron Cohen spy comedy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet