Ryan Seacrest Addresses Mariah Carey-Nicki Minaj Feud Rumor: No ‘Dull Moments’
11:40 am, September 18th, 2012VIDEO
The show’s just-announced judging panel gathered for the first time over the weekend to begin auditions for Season 12, and reports emerged that there was already tension between the two women.
Carey and Minaj themselves played down the rumored feud, and on “Today,” Seacrest gave his own take and some additional detail.
“There are not too many dull moments between the two of them,” admitted Seacrest, adding, “But at the end of the day, we all hug and laugh and go home.”
Seacrest said, “They get along fine, but… they are, strong and candid in their opinions.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man