Ryan Seacrest Addresses Mariah Carey-Nicki Minaj Feud Rumor: No ‘Dull Moments’
11:40 am, September 18th, 2012VIDEO
The show’s just-announced judging panel gathered for the first time over the weekend to begin auditions for Season 12, and reports emerged that there was already tension between the two women.
Carey and Minaj themselves played down the rumored feud, and on “Today,” Seacrest gave his own take and some additional detail.
“There are not too many dull moments between the two of them,” admitted Seacrest, adding, “But at the end of the day, we all hug and laugh and go home.”
Seacrest said, “They get along fine, but… they are, strong and candid in their opinions.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress