Ryan Seacrest Addresses Mariah Carey-Nicki Minaj Feud Rumor: No ‘Dull Moments’
11:40 am, September 18th, 2012VIDEO
The show’s just-announced judging panel gathered for the first time over the weekend to begin auditions for Season 12, and reports emerged that there was already tension between the two women.
Carey and Minaj themselves played down the rumored feud, and on “Today,” Seacrest gave his own take and some additional detail.
“There are not too many dull moments between the two of them,” admitted Seacrest, adding, “But at the end of the day, we all hug and laugh and go home.”
Seacrest said, “They get along fine, but… they are, strong and candid in their opinions.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank