Ryan Seacrest “Swatted” in 911 Prank
6:57 pm, April 10th, 2013
Ryan Seacrest is the latest target of a celebrity “swatting” prank, in which someone tricks law enforcement into responding to a bogus emergency.
While it’s obviously good news that no one was hurt, it’s unfortunate that these “swatting” pranks have become so common in Hollywood, as they divert law enforcement personnel and resources from real crimes.
The minor who “swatted” Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber last year was eventually apprehended.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting