Ryan Seacrest “Swatted” in 911 Prank
6:57 pm, April 10th, 2013
Ryan Seacrest is the latest target of a celebrity “swatting” prank, in which someone tricks law enforcement into responding to a bogus emergency.
While it’s obviously good news that no one was hurt, it’s unfortunate that these “swatting” pranks have become so common in Hollywood, as they divert law enforcement personnel and resources from real crimes.
The minor who “swatted” Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber last year was eventually apprehended.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?