Ryan Seacrest “Swatted” in 911 Prank
6:57 pm, April 10th, 2013
Ryan Seacrest is the latest target of a celebrity “swatting” prank, in which someone tricks law enforcement into responding to a bogus emergency.
While it’s obviously good news that no one was hurt, it’s unfortunate that these “swatting” pranks have become so common in Hollywood, as they divert law enforcement personnel and resources from real crimes.
The minor who “swatted” Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber last year was eventually apprehended.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress