Ryan Seacrest “Hot” For Selena Gomez?
3:36 pm, April 17th, 2013
According to a so-called “insider” for the rag, “Selena showed up looking super-sexy in a low-cut top, and she totally flirted with Ryan.”
The tab says that after the interview, 38-year-old Seacrest “told pals he’d love to ask Selena for a date,” quoting the alleged “insider” as saying, “Ryan thinks they would have a great time together.”
The Enquirer goes on to claim that the “American Idol” host “hinted to Selena’s people that he’s interested, hoping to sidestep the embarrassment of asking her directly and being shot down.”
“I’m sure that if Selena’s pals tell Ryan she’d go out with him, she’ll be getting a call,” tattles the mag’s so-called “source.”
And Gossip Cop is sure that Gomez will never receive such a call.
It’s funny how the tabloid tries to paint Seacrest and Gomez’s recent sit-down as if it were the first time the pair had ever met, when in reality, they’ve been friendly for years (see photo at right, from 2011).
The Spring Breakers star is even the ambassador to the radio host’s charity, The Ryan Seacrest Foundation.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the situation, who tells us the mag’s story is totally off-base.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court