Ryan Seacrest Pays Julianne Hough Not to Reveal His ‘Unusual Appetites in the Sack’?
2:47 pm, May 1st, 2013
“Ryan Seacrest’s checking account gets a lot of activity when he breaks up with a girl,” begins a piece from Star, which claims the “American Idol” host is “trying to buy” his ex Julianne Hough’s silence.
So, what does he supposedly want her to keep quiet about?
According to the tab, Seacrest has “some unusual appetites in the sack — so to avoid airing his dirty laundry, he coughs up the cash to keep his exes happy… and quiet.”
The mag alleges that after splitting from Hough, he “bought her a $3 million home as a parting gift.”
Star’s so-called “source” says, “Ryan is a great boyfriend and an even better ex-boyfriend,” adding, “Not that Julianne would ever badmouth him, but now she wouldn’t dream of saying he was anything but a great guy.”
Yes, it’s true that Hough wouldn’t talk badly about Seacrest, but it has nothing to do with some sort of bribe.
This “report” is just another lame attempt at prolonging the drama of his and Hough’s breakup.
A source close to Seacrest tells Gossip Cop the mag’s claims are “completely ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?