Ryan Seacrest Talked “Marriage” Plans With Tab?
1:07 pm, May 11th, 2012
“Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough just celebrated their second anniversary, and now the ‘American Idol’ host shares with Life & Style that the couple may be ready to walk down the aisle,” begins a piece from the tabloid.
Seacrest is quoted as supposedly telling the mag that marriage is “something we talk about,” and that they’ve even discussed tying the knot “in the near future.”
And what might the Seacrest-Hough nuptials supposedly entail?
“We wouldn’t televise our wedding,” Seacrest allegedly told the magazine.
Life & Style then cites Wednesday’s episode of “American Idol” as further evidence the couple is headed down the aisle soon.
So, did Seacrest really reveal an engagement is near to Life & Style?
While he may one day pop the question to Hough, a rep for Seacrest tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s “exclusive” interview is actually a fabrication, and he “never” spoke to them about alleged marriage plans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!