Ryan Seacrest Asks Julianne Hough To Redecorate Home For Him and New Girlfriend?!
4:12 pm, January 22nd, 2014EXCLUSIVE
The magazine claims Seacrest “loved Julianne’s eye for design and gave her a $2 million budget to remodel his L.A. home,” but after the pair split last March, “her work was left unfinished.”
“Now, he wants her to complete the job for him and his new girlfriend, Shayna Terese Taylor,” alleges the tab.
A supposed “pal” tells the mag that Hough “ignored his request,” explaining, “It’s insensitive, especially when he can afford any decorator in L.A.”
As in wow, this is one of the most inane stories we’ve heard in a while.
Still, we checked in with a close Seacrest insider, who says, “This is completely ridiculous and UNTRUE all the way around.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank