CLAIM: Ryan Seacrest Proposed to Julianne Hough in Paris
4:29 pm, December 2nd, 2010
According to the tab, “The ‘American Idol’ host surprised the ‘Burlesque’ star with a proposal during a recent vacation to Paris… and he’s even cutting back his workload to a start a family!”
The Enquirer quotes a so-called “insider” saying, “Ryan is ready to make Julianne his bride, but he wanted to blow her away with the most romantic proposal possible.”
OK, so how did he pop the question?
Was it atop the Eiffel Tower? Under the Arc de Triomphe? Outside the Louvre?
That’s funny, the magazine doesn’t offer a single detail about the “most romantic proposal possible,” because there was NO proposal.
Despite the terrible tab’s claim that Seacrest’s family was “thrilled to death when [Hough] said ‘yes’ to his proposal,” the couple did NOT get engaged.
A rep for Seacrest tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer story is “not true!”
Our favorite part of the story is how the mag concludes that Seacrest has even decided to “opt out of renewing the contract for his syndicated radio show,” so that he can spend more time with Hough “building a solid future.”
Actually, Seacrest just renewed his radio contract for more money – and yes, more work.
Gossip Cop would like to propose that the Enquirer try fact-checking for a change.
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?