Ryan Seacrest Angry at Julianne Hough for “Cozying Up” to Hunky Co-Star?
6:27 pm, July 20th, 2011
There’s trouble in Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough‘s relationship, claims Star, and it’s because she’s been “cozying up to hunky Diego Boneta,” her co-star in Rock of Ages, which is shooting in Miami.
An alleged “source” tells the tabloid, “Ryan blew a gasket when he saw pictures of Julianne and Diego splashing by the beach and at a pool in Miami.”
And from Hough’s side, says Star‘s “source,” while Seacrest “showers her with flowers sent to her trailer, she wants a guy who actually spends time with her. Ryan is always so busy and makes excuses about why he can’t come visit her.”
Throughout this all, writes Star, “The former Dancing with the Star beauty has found a fun and very attractive companion in Diego.”
So, is “Three’s A Crowd,” as the magazine notes in its headline about Seacrest, Hough and Boneta?
A source close to Seacrest tells Gossip Cop claims that “Ryan blew a gasket” when seeing photos of his girlfriend with a co-star are pure fiction.
These rumors weren’t true two months ago, and they’re still untrue.
There are NO jealousy issues.
We’re told the couple is perfectly fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend