Ryan Seacrest To Dance With Julianne Hough on ‘Dancing with the Stars’?
5:35 pm, March 9th, 2011
Ryan Seacrest will be a “surprise guest star” on this season’s “Dancing with the Stars,” reports the National Enquirer.
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, Seacrest is “swapping his swanky leather slip-ons for… a pair of dancing shoes, thanks to his pro dancer sweetheart, Julianne Hough.”
Hough supposedly “talked the reluctant ‘American Idol’ host into a special guest appearance – even though he protests he has two left feet.”
“But after giving her squeeze private dance lessons,” the mag continues, “Julianne gushed to pals that Ryan will totally amaze viewers when the darling duo appear as guests during May sweeps.”
So is Seacrest really going to tear up the dance floor on ‘DWTS’?
“No,” says a source connected to the show, adding that the host of a competing program wouldn’t be asked to be on “Dancing with the Stars.”
Seacrest’s rep also tells Gossip Cop that he won’t be getting jiggy on the show any time soon.
Yet another misstep by the Enquirer.
See the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution