Ryan Seacrest To Dance With Julianne Hough on ‘Dancing with the Stars’?
5:35 pm, March 9th, 2011
Ryan Seacrest will be a “surprise guest star” on this season’s “Dancing with the Stars,” reports the National Enquirer.
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, Seacrest is “swapping his swanky leather slip-ons for… a pair of dancing shoes, thanks to his pro dancer sweetheart, Julianne Hough.”
Hough supposedly “talked the reluctant ‘American Idol’ host into a special guest appearance – even though he protests he has two left feet.”
“But after giving her squeeze private dance lessons,” the mag continues, “Julianne gushed to pals that Ryan will totally amaze viewers when the darling duo appear as guests during May sweeps.”
So is Seacrest really going to tear up the dance floor on ‘DWTS’?
“No,” says a source connected to the show, adding that the host of a competing program wouldn’t be asked to be on “Dancing with the Stars.”
Seacrest’s rep also tells Gossip Cop that he won’t be getting jiggy on the show any time soon.
Yet another misstep by the Enquirer.
See the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills