Ryan Seacrest Signs New Contract to Stay with American Idol for Two Years
10:03 pm, April 23rd, 2012
Ryan Seacrest has signed a two-year contract reportedly worth $30 million to stay with “American Idol.”
The deal guarantees that the host will remain with the musical competition series for its 12th and 13th seasons.
While the judging panel has seen some upheaval in recent years, Seacrest has remained the show’s constant, emceeing since its 2002 premiere.
“It’s been a wild ride, and I’m excited for my journey with ‘American Idol’ to continue,” said Seacrest in a statement, calling it a “dream job.”
Are you happy Seacrest will stick with “Idol”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents