Ryan Seacrest Signs New Contract to Stay with American Idol for Two Years
10:03 pm, April 23rd, 2012
Ryan Seacrest has signed a two-year contract reportedly worth $30 million to stay with “American Idol.”
The deal guarantees that the host will remain with the musical competition series for its 12th and 13th seasons.
While the judging panel has seen some upheaval in recent years, Seacrest has remained the show’s constant, emceeing since its 2002 premiere.
“It’s been a wild ride, and I’m excited for my journey with ‘American Idol’ to continue,” said Seacrest in a statement, calling it a “dream job.”
Are you happy Seacrest will stick with “Idol”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back