Ryan Seacrest Buys Ellen DeGeneres’ Mansion and Estate, Listed for $49 Million
2:09 pm, May 15th, 2012
Gossip Cop has confirmed the transaction, although not the official sale price.
The property includes a 9,200 square foot mansion and three guest houses on just under three acres of land.
Seacrest is reportedly paying “within a couple million dollars” of the asking price, according to TMZ.
A real estate source tells Gossip Cop the deal went down in the “last few weeks.”
Previously, DeGeneres bought the house from “Will & Grace” co-creator Max Mutchnick.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!