MAG: Ryan Seacrest Gives Julianne Hough Baby “Ultimatum”
9:04 am, June 28th, 2012
A so-called “insider” tells the tab that the “American Idol” host “keeps reminding Hough that he makes more than enough money to support them both,” and believes “there’s only room for one workaholic in the family.”
So, how does Hough supposedly feel about this?
“Julianne is torn — she’s desperate to marry,” allege’s the mag’s source, “but she’s one of the most in-demand talents in Hollywood right now.”
“The question is,” asks the tab, “Does Julianne love Ryan enough to put her career on hold and be a stay-at-home mom?”
No, the question really is, when will the Enquirer, which wrongly claimed last week that a “jealous” Seacrest was planning to propose, finally fact-check its stories about the “American Idol” host?
Regardless, a source close to Seacrest tells Gossip Cop they have never heard anything “so silly” as the Enquirer’s claims, and notes the radio and TV personality is “so supportive” of Hough.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained