Ryan Seacrest Agreed to Care For Animals Living on Ellen DeGeneres’ 3-Acre Estate?
3:53 pm, May 30th, 2012
The National Enquirer claims that Ellen DeGeneres would only sell her sprawling $49 million Beverly Hills estate to Ryan Seacrest on the condition that he “agree to care for all the animals that roam freely on the property.”
Yes, a “source” for the mag says DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi “had set up dozens of feeding posts for the wildlife when they lived there, and they expect Ryan to carry on the tradition of feeding the animals.”
The supposed insider notes that the “American Idol” host “feels a bit like Dr. Doolittle when he strolls the home’s massive acreage,” but still he “agreed to do what Ellen asked.”
The Enquirer’s alleged source adds that Seacrest is pleased with his new digs, but says “he didn’t realize he was buying a small zoo!”
So, did one of the busiest men in Hollywood really take on yet another job as an animal caretaker?
A source close to the TV personality tells Gossip Cop that while Seacrest is indeed a lover of animals, the mag’s story is completely made up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs