Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock – Secret Dates?
6:34 pm, December 21st, 2010
“Ryan turned more and more to his close friend Sandra” as his marriage collapsed, reports the mag. “There were phone calls, date nights and even a secret getaway!”
Ooh… go on!
On the set of The Proposal in 2008, the two “totally hit it off from the start,” says a “source” for Star. Reynolds and Bullock supposedly joked around with each other and had late-night chats at their hotel.
When things with Johansson got worse this past summer, alleges the mag, Reynolds “turned to Sandra,” even meeting up with her at her sister’s bakery in Austin on September 26 while wearing “a dark hat and sunglasses.”
Yeah, about that clandestine Texas “getaway”… Reynolds was only even in Austin because he was presenting at the Fantastic Fest film festival there.
Because it wasn’t romantic. It was friendly.
Even Star admits near the end of its article that their relationship is platonic, speculating that Reynolds and Bullock could become something more. “They’re the closest of friends. Now that they’re single, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they became a couple!” gushes a Star source.
Back in reality, however, just because their splits from Johansson and Jesse James, respectively, have left them single, Reynolds and Bullock are not a romantic pair.
They’re “literally nothing except friends,” a rep for Reynolds tells Gossip Cop.
And Star is literally nothing if not desperate to create a juicy story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents