Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson Having Marriage “Troubles”?
5:24 pm, November 19th, 2010
The column claims that a source close to Johansson says the couple has relationship “troubles,” which may be “the reason the abs-solutely fabulous Reynolds did not make a cameo on ‘Saturday Night Live’ when his Lamborghini-curved wife hosted the show last weekend.”
To further make its point, the Daily News notes that “in October 2009, Johansson put in a surprise ‘SNL’ appearance when Reynolds was the show’s guest host.”
The paper then says it heard “producers were interested in having the upcoming ‘Green Lantern’ star make a similar cameo,” but he declined.
OK, so even if he didn’t want to do a cameo on “SNL,” how does that translate to “troubles” in one’s marriage?
More importantly, sources tell Gossip Cop there was never even a mention at “SNL” of Reynolds doing a cameo.
Meanwhile, a rep for Johansson assures Gossip Cop the attractive couple is “not having any marital issues,” and a spokesperson for Reynolds similarly says the Daily News’ premise is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life