Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Reunite for Animated Comedy TV Show
8:13 pm, August 26th, 2011
The Proposal costars and close friends are slated to lend their voices for an animated comedy TV show that Fox is interested in called “And Then There Was Gordon.”
It’s basically about a very ordinary kid living with extraordinarily brilliant siblings.
Not only will Reynolds voice one of the characters, but he’s also writing the show and executive producing it with Bullock.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo