Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Reunite for Animated Comedy TV Show
8:13 pm, August 26th, 2011
The Proposal costars and close friends are slated to lend their voices for an animated comedy TV show that Fox is interested in called “And Then There Was Gordon.”
It’s basically about a very ordinary kid living with extraordinarily brilliant siblings.
Not only will Reynolds voice one of the characters, but he’s also writing the show and executive producing it with Bullock.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look