Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock Reunite for Animated Comedy TV Show
8:13 pm, August 26th, 2011
The Proposal costars and close friends are slated to lend their voices for an animated comedy TV show that Fox is interested in called “And Then There Was Gordon.”
It’s basically about a very ordinary kid living with extraordinarily brilliant siblings.
Not only will Reynolds voice one of the characters, but he’s also writing the show and executive producing it with Bullock.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014