CLAIM: Ryan Reynolds Tells Blake Lively His “Biological Clock Is Ticking”
11:52 am, June 20th, 2013
We’re sure that’s exactly how he put it.
The problem, says the mag, is that Lively “isn’t as keen on it because she wants to focus on her career.”
The tabloid then quotes a so-called “friend” of the couple as saying, “Ryan is getting quite impatient about it,” and alleges “Blake promised Ryan he’ll be a daddy by the time he’s 40.”
Reynolds is 36, while Lively is 25.
The supposed source then adds that Reynolds “wanted to start a family for years… It was one of the main reasons he split from Scarlett [Johansson] – because she wasn’t interested.”
Star, which embarrassingly reported that the couple was “on the rocks” weeks before they wed last year, seems awfully insistent on claiming there’s trouble between the two.
Just last month, the tabloid falsely alleged that Reynolds was “controlling” Lively, and wouldn’t let her work.
Much like those previous reports, this one is also WRONG.
A source close to Lively tells Gossip Cop that the Star story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?