Ryan Reynolds is People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive”
8:38 am, November 17th, 2010
Ryan Reynolds is People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” this year.
The star of The Proposal, who can next be seen as the Green Lantern, tells People, he’s confident that being tapped the “Sexiest Man Alive,” will have its perks at home with his wife Scarlett Johansson.
“Now it’s going to be, ‘Sexiest Man, take out the garbage.’ That does sound better,” jokes Reynolds, adding, “The most difficult part is going to be organically working this title into a conversation with random strangers.”
What do you think of the choice of Reynolds as “Sexiest Man Alive”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills