Ryan Reynolds: “A Lot of Pain” After Split From Scarlett Johansson
12:40 pm, May 26th, 2011
“Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain, but you come out of it,” says the Green Lantern star.
“I’m not out of it yet. At all. But I sense that as I do come through it, there’s optimism. How can there not be?”
Reynolds is not eager to talk about Johansson in the wake of their split.
“The media wasn’t invited to my marriage, and they’re definitely not invited into the divorce,” he says.
Reynolds sounds like he’s in a good place right now, in the wake of his personal tumult: “Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up.”
As for finding a new relationship, Reynolds is not in a rush to date.
“It just seems so kind of alien to me at this point. I’ve been in relationships pretty much since high school,” the actor explains. “Some people look at that as a good thing. I think wiser people might see that as a house of cards.”
Reynolds is not even positive he’ll get hitched a second time.
“I don’t think I want to get married again,” he says, allowing, “But you always reevaluate these things.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini