CLAIM: Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively “Clashing With Bedford, New York Locals”
7:53 pm, May 10th, 2012
Picking up on a New York Post story, the couple purchased a home in the suburb, much to the chagrin of some of the town’s residents.
So, what supposedly has the neighbors so riled up?
According to the reports, the pair has been making “over the top” demands for privacy.
In one alleged incident, Reynolds even accused a couple of “following” them out of a local restaurant.
So what’s really going on here?
Reynolds has been spending time in Bedford with Lively, who has a home there.
And… that’s it.
The actor “doesn’t even live there nor has he lived there,” a source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop.
Our impeccable insider says the claims of neighborhood trouble are “completely made up.”
The alleged “friction” with the locals is actually a bunch of… wait for it…. fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand