CLAIM: Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively Romance On The Rocks
6:03 pm, August 31st, 2012
The tabloid’s “source” says Lively wants an engagement ring but Reynolds is “absolutely against getting married,” both because of Reynolds’ difficult divorce from Scarlett Johansson and his 10-year age difference with Lively.
“Many of Blake’s friends are younger than him, so it makes hanging out in groups incredibly weird,” explains the Star source, noting, “Every word is abbreviated, like ‘obvi’ and ‘totes.’”
Reynolds is going to end a longterm relationship because his girlfriend’s pals use abbreviations?
That habit apparently wasn’t bothering him last April, when Star wrongly predicted the couple would get married this summer.
The magazine has been inconsistent with its reporting on Lively and Reynolds, and this new story is more of the same.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the report is “ridiculous” and that they’re still perfectly happy.
On Friday, Lively and Reynolds arrived — together — at the Venice Film Festival.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court