CLAIM: Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively Romance On The Rocks
6:03 pm, August 31st, 2012
The tabloid’s “source” says Lively wants an engagement ring but Reynolds is “absolutely against getting married,” both because of Reynolds’ difficult divorce from Scarlett Johansson and his 10-year age difference with Lively.
“Many of Blake’s friends are younger than him, so it makes hanging out in groups incredibly weird,” explains the Star source, noting, “Every word is abbreviated, like ‘obvi’ and ‘totes.’”
Reynolds is going to end a longterm relationship because his girlfriend’s pals use abbreviations?
That habit apparently wasn’t bothering him last April, when Star wrongly predicted the couple would get married this summer.
The magazine has been inconsistent with its reporting on Lively and Reynolds, and this new story is more of the same.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the report is “ridiculous” and that they’re still perfectly happy.
On Friday, Lively and Reynolds arrived — together — at the Venice Film Festival.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'