MAG: Ryan Reynolds Annulling Scarlett Johansson Marriage To Wed Blake Lively
4:07 pm, May 2nd, 2012
Ryan Reynolds “wants an annulment,” reports In Touch.
Reynolds, who became legally divorced from Johansson last year, supposedly wants the Roman Catholic Church to annul his first marriage so he and Lively can have a “religious ceremony.”
OK… but on what basis is Reynolds allegedly seeking an annulment?
Neither he nor Johansson was unfaithful, and they both entered willingly into their nuptials, and therefore there are no grounds to deem the union invalid.
So basically, this story is RIDICULOUS.
Regardless, a source close to Reynolds says he has absolutely ZERO intention of seeking a post-divorce annulment from Johansson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement