Ryan Reynolds Adopting Sandra Bullock’s Baby?
4:16 pm, August 31st, 2011
The mag, which last week claimed the pair is “getting married!” now writes that Reynolds is “making plans to adopt” Bullock’s 19-month-old son Louis.
According to a “source” for the tabloid, Bullock “is blown away with what a great stand-in dad Ryan has become to Louis and how he treats him as his own.”
And that’s not all.
The Change-Up star is “already making plans with Sandy for a second adoption – a little sister for Louis once they’re married,” says the mag’s supposed source.
But don’t expect an announcement any time soon.
“Ryan is anxious to share their happiness with the world,” reveals the so-called “source,” adding, “but for now he’s respecting her desire to stay low key.”
Star is just buying itself some time because there’s no wedding and no adoption on the horizon for Reynolds and Bullock.
This ridiculous story is just more child’s play from the habitually ill-informed tabloid.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin