Ryan Reynolds Adopting Sandra Bullock’s Baby?
4:16 pm, August 31st, 2011
The mag, which last week claimed the pair is “getting married!” now writes that Reynolds is “making plans to adopt” Bullock’s 19-month-old son Louis.
According to a “source” for the tabloid, Bullock “is blown away with what a great stand-in dad Ryan has become to Louis and how he treats him as his own.”
And that’s not all.
The Change-Up star is “already making plans with Sandy for a second adoption – a little sister for Louis once they’re married,” says the mag’s supposed source.
But don’t expect an announcement any time soon.
“Ryan is anxious to share their happiness with the world,” reveals the so-called “source,” adding, “but for now he’s respecting her desire to stay low key.”
Star is just buying itself some time because there’s no wedding and no adoption on the horizon for Reynolds and Bullock.
This ridiculous story is just more child’s play from the habitually ill-informed tabloid.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed