Ryan Reynolds Adopting Sandra Bullock’s Baby?
4:16 pm, August 31st, 2011
The mag, which last week claimed the pair is “getting married!” now writes that Reynolds is “making plans to adopt” Bullock’s 19-month-old son Louis.
According to a “source” for the tabloid, Bullock “is blown away with what a great stand-in dad Ryan has become to Louis and how he treats him as his own.”
And that’s not all.
The Change-Up star is “already making plans with Sandy for a second adoption – a little sister for Louis once they’re married,” says the mag’s supposed source.
But don’t expect an announcement any time soon.
“Ryan is anxious to share their happiness with the world,” reveals the so-called “source,” adding, “but for now he’s respecting her desire to stay low key.”
Star is just buying itself some time because there’s no wedding and no adoption on the horizon for Reynolds and Bullock.
This ridiculous story is just more child’s play from the habitually ill-informed tabloid.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?