Ryan O’Neal and Tatum O’Neal Plan “Lost and Found” Show
1:42 pm, August 4th, 2010
The O’Neals are pitching “Lost and Found,” which will document the pair’s attempts to reconcile after decades of cold relations.
Last year’s passing of Ryan’s long-time companion Farrah Fawcett is said to have sparked the move toward a reunion. The O’Neals will go into therapy together, audition for acting roles, and discuss their dating lives. Reportedly, Tatum has already moved into Ryan’s home in Malibu.
There should be no shortage of controversial issues to cover. Both father and daughter have had drug-related arrests within the past two years, Tatum has claimed a friend of her father’s molested her, and Ryan’s anger problems include a 2007 assault incident with son Griffin.
The executive producer of “Lost and Found” was connected to such family-based reality touchstones as “The Osbournes” and “Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica.”
The O’Neals collaborated on the 1973 film Paper Moon, for which Tatum became the youngest Oscar winner at age 10.
Would you watch the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years