Ryan Nisbett Called “One of A Kind” After “Incredibly Unique” Idol Audition (VIDEO)
11:22 pm, January 22nd, 2014VIDEO
Ryan Nisbett left the judges in awe on “American Idol” on Wednesday.
The 24-year-old artist performed “Angel” by Sarah McLachlan, after which Jennifer Lopez labeled him “one of a kind.”
“No guy has ever come in and sounded like that,” she gushed.
Harry Connick Jr. said Nisbett has an “incredibly unique voice,” and only hopes “people would give that a chance in the context of ‘American Idol.’”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank