Ryan Lochte Offered Multiple Reality Shows
10:37 am, August 8th, 2012
Ryan Lochte may be going from Olympic star to reality star.
The gold-medal swimmer is currently fielding multiple offers for his own reality TV series, reveals his agent.
“Two different reality show concepts have been offered and one additional is being discussed,” sports agent Erika Wright tells THR.
Lochte, who earned 5 medals in the London games, previously expressed an interest in appearing on “Dancing with the Stars.”
His agent adds that Lochte has also been getting new endorsement offers “daily,” plus an offer to start a fashion line and appear alongside Will Ferrell in a “Funny or Die” video.
“I can say things have been quite busy for team Lochte, heating up fast and furious since the Olympics,” says Wright.
Would you like to see Lochte in a reality show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank