Ryan Lochte Offered Multiple Reality Shows
10:37 am, August 8th, 2012
Ryan Lochte may be going from Olympic star to reality star.
The gold-medal swimmer is currently fielding multiple offers for his own reality TV series, reveals his agent.
“Two different reality show concepts have been offered and one additional is being discussed,” sports agent Erika Wright tells THR.
Lochte, who earned 5 medals in the London games, previously expressed an interest in appearing on “Dancing with the Stars.”
His agent adds that Lochte has also been getting new endorsement offers “daily,” plus an offer to start a fashion line and appear alongside Will Ferrell in a “Funny or Die” video.
“I can say things have been quite busy for team Lochte, heating up fast and furious since the Olympics,” says Wright.
Would you like to see Lochte in a reality show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?