Ryan Lochte Calls Seth MacFarlane’s Impression of Him on SNL “Harsh”
4:00 pm, September 17th, 2012VIDEO
In the bit, MacFarlane impersonated the Olympic swimmer while giving “Weekend Update” anchor Seth Myers a ridiculous preview of NBC’s new fall shows.
When Myers asked the swimmer about his “busy summer,” Lochte replied, “I was America in Olympics.”
But that was hardly the end of MacFarlane poking fun at the gold medalist.
MacFarlane’s Lochte constantly referred to the new NBC show “Animal Practice” as “Monkey Hospital,” and said he was “excited about the show ‘Goon,’” which Myers explained is actually called “Go On.”
Other gems from Lochte included him saying how “it feels so weird to be dry.”
But what did the real Ryan Lochte think of it?
“Well I gotta admit that was a pretty harsh one, but it’s cool to have Seth parody me,” he told Celebuzz, adding, “I think he pegged me wrong.”
Still, Lochte harbors no grudge.
“It’s all in fun and, of course, if I’m talked about on ‘SNL,’ I know they are gonna get me ‘Go-od,’” he said, referring to the show’s “Go On” joke.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides