Ryan Lochte Calls Seth MacFarlane’s Impression of Him on SNL “Harsh”
4:00 pm, September 17th, 2012VIDEO
In the bit, MacFarlane impersonated the Olympic swimmer while giving “Weekend Update” anchor Seth Myers a ridiculous preview of NBC’s new fall shows.
When Myers asked the swimmer about his “busy summer,” Lochte replied, “I was America in Olympics.”
But that was hardly the end of MacFarlane poking fun at the gold medalist.
MacFarlane’s Lochte constantly referred to the new NBC show “Animal Practice” as “Monkey Hospital,” and said he was “excited about the show ‘Goon,’” which Myers explained is actually called “Go On.”
Other gems from Lochte included him saying how “it feels so weird to be dry.”
But what did the real Ryan Lochte think of it?
“Well I gotta admit that was a pretty harsh one, but it’s cool to have Seth parody me,” he told Celebuzz, adding, “I think he pegged me wrong.”
Still, Lochte harbors no grudge.
“It’s all in fun and, of course, if I’m talked about on ‘SNL,’ I know they are gonna get me ‘Go-od,’” he said, referring to the show’s “Go On” joke.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down