Ryan Lochte Set To Guest Star On 90210
1:27 pm, August 14th, 2012
The Olympic gold medalist is slated to make his TV series debut on the upcoming season of “90210,” the CW announced on Tuesday.
Lochte, playing himself, will turn up at a resort where Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Max (Josh Zuckerman) are vacationing.
His episode will air on October 29.
The swimmer said last week that he’s also “definitely” looking to do either “Dancing With the Stars” or “The Bachelor.”
Will you tune in to see Lochte on “90210″?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?