Ryan Gosling Talks About Weird Street Fight, Says “Nobody Won” [VIDEO]
10:32 am, September 8th, 2011VIDEO
The actor explains that he’d just come from “the gymnasium” when saw the battle, which apparently began over the theft of a long-coveted painting.
“He wanted the painting so bad he had to steal it because he couldn’t afford it,” says Gosling.
“So he finally steals the painting and he’s getting his ass kicked by his hero, and then the guy from The Notebook shows up and makes it weirder,” he tells MTV.
Gosling seems genuinely embarrassed by the incident.
“The whole thing, nobody wins. Nobody won,” he concludes.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kourtney Kardashian & Her Dinner Dates
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing