No Real “Valentine” for Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams
10:43 am, August 20th, 2010
Another old rumor has returned.
About three months ago, when Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams were at the Cannes Film Festival with their movie, Blue Valentine, there was talk that the chummy co-stars were more than just co-stars.
At the time, Gossip Cop debunked it.
Fast forward to the latest issue of Star.
According to the tabloid, Williams and Gosling “have set off sparks in Toronto,” where the actress is currently filming Take This Waltz.
And while Star acknowledges that Gosling flew north of the border for press in conjunction with Blue Valentine, the weekly insists he and Williams had an “intimate dinner” during which “they couldn’t seem to get enough of each other.”
Here’s what’s true: Gosling flew to Toronto for a magazine interview and photo shoot with Williams, and they had dinner afterwards.
Here’s what’s not true: It wasn’t an “intimate dinner,” and the two are not dating.
We have no doubt that tabs will float similarly wrong rumors when Gosling and Williams walk the red carpet together at the film’s premiere.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet