No Real “Valentine” for Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams
10:43 am, August 20th, 2010
Another old rumor has returned.
About three months ago, when Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams were at the Cannes Film Festival with their movie, Blue Valentine, there was talk that the chummy co-stars were more than just co-stars.
At the time, Gossip Cop debunked it.
Fast forward to the latest issue of Star.
According to the tabloid, Williams and Gosling “have set off sparks in Toronto,” where the actress is currently filming Take This Waltz.
And while Star acknowledges that Gosling flew north of the border for press in conjunction with Blue Valentine, the weekly insists he and Williams had an “intimate dinner” during which “they couldn’t seem to get enough of each other.”
Here’s what’s true: Gosling flew to Toronto for a magazine interview and photo shoot with Williams, and they had dinner afterwards.
Here’s what’s not true: It wasn’t an “intimate dinner,” and the two are not dating.
We have no doubt that tabs will float similarly wrong rumors when Gosling and Williams walk the red carpet together at the film’s premiere.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years