Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Take Romantic Stroll Through Paris Cemetery
4:11 pm, November 26th, 2011
The pair bundled up on the brisk day for their quiet stroll through the historic resting place for such figures as Jim Morrison, Marcel Proust, Gertrude Stein, Oscar Wilde and Edith Piaf.
Gosling, who is visiting Mendes as she films Holly Motors in the city, snapped iPhone photos of the scene.
They also stopped by the famed Catacombs of Paris on their late autumn outing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Eminem Calls Out Khloe Kardashian